This is the home of the Check4Change FireFox extension.
Latest version available here.
Check4Change is designed to be intuitive and simple for the new user, yet powerful for the advanced user.
Read the tutorial for first-time use, and for the full feature documentation.
Feeling Like a VIP?
If you use Check4Change often and find it useful, you can support it by becoming a C4C VIP.
Apart for my eternal gratitude, you also get some really cool stuff in return..
Want to hear more?
I'm always happy to hear your ideas, bugs, feature requests or general words of praise or ridicule. Use the feedback form. I read and try to respond to all messages.
New features in version 1.9.3:
- Added countdown timer on monitored tab
- Click on tab stops notification music.
- Added option to not re-select the monitored text every reload.
- Several bug fixes and enhancements.
New features in version 1.9:
- Send Email as notification! (For VIP users)
- 5 new extra groovy sound clips! (For VIP users)
- Improved change detection algorithm. Less false alarms.
- Complete makeover of options dialogs. Looks better now..
- Log each C4C monitor to a separate file.
- Sound volume setting.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed "Can't Continue" message. C4C can just handle it now...
New features in version 1.8.6:
- Sound notification can now be set to repeat until clicking the tab. This is useful if you are away from the computer.
- Removed annoying "Can't Continue" message. It is now shown only once per job, and even this can be removed from the options dialog.
- Added Absolute Positioning feature. Useful in rare cases.
- Several bug fixes and under the hood enhancements.